Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It's all about who you know.

















Yesterday, I went to watch Eat Bulaga (a mid-day family comedy show) with my niece and my aunt's katulong (helper). We got there about an hour before the show started and there were tons of people waiting outside to get in. We, however, did not have to stand in line, because my aunt's neighbor is one of the accountants for the network, so we just talked to the guard and went to the front of the line. Then, when we got inside, almost all the seats were filled already, and the guard seated us front and center. However, even when all the seats were filled, more people kept coming in. Everyone just sat or stood wherever there was space... it was crazy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Odille! You look great! How do you still manage to look so cute? :) It sounds like you're doing well and I know the children love you! I know it will be hard for you to leave, and hard for them to let you go! Take care of yourself. Looking forward to seeing you when you get home!

November 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home