Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Notice: Hired Help

As I am off saving the world (one child at a time), my blogging has suffered the consequences. Therefore I have asked my favorite bro to help out. So hopefully he can better regularly update you on my adventures. But fear not, I will still pop in now and then to give you my personal account when I have the opportunity.

Ed. note, thank you for having me here. I will prolly write from OTBP's point of view, to avoid further confusion. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

2 Comments:

Blogger whytim said...

So how do we know we get real info and not some craziness that you make up? Like this has been pretty normal blog, and now that you are in control there will probably be all kinds of crazy stories of baby eating and who knows what. Basically i don't know if i can trust your honesty.

November 22, 2006  
Blogger Felix said...

How dare you question my integrity!

November 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home